To all SCL Health Associates,
The following policies were approved by the SCL Health Executive Integrity & Compliance Committee (EICC) on June 13, 2017. These are systemwide policies that apply to all associates throughout SCL Health.
- All Associates – Please review those policies that are relevant to your job and work area.
- Leaders – Discuss in team meetings as relevant to ensure broadest communication and dissemination.
- Policy Document Owners – Contact your local Document Control Administrator (DCA) to archive any local policies that are replaced by these systemwide policies.
(Please note: Use Internet Explorer as default web browser, not Chrome.)
Click here to view the SCL Health Policy Change Summary
NEW SCL Health Policies
- Capital Allocation and Budgeting – SCL Health
- Capital Approval to Spend and Carryover – SCL Health
- Clinical Downtime – SCL Health
- Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace – SCL Health
- Health Record – Advance Directive and/or Advance Care Plan Management – SCL Health
- Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) – SCL Health
- Information Technology Patch Management – SCL Health
- Patient Request for an Accounting of Disclosures or Access Audit – SCL Health
- Pharmaceutical Waste Documentation and Billing – SCL Health
- Specialized Billing – SCL Health
REVISED SCL Health Policies
- Health Record – Prohibited Abbreviations and Symbols – SCL Health
- Information Security Risk Management – SCL Health
- Workstation Security – SCL Health
REVISED Supporting Documents
ARCHIVED SCL Health Policies
Please remember that Platte Valley continues to find policies in our old policy system that can be accessed on the Platte Valley Landing via a link on the left. System policies such as these are being linked in a document of the same name in our Cerner P&P system. We will make sure that these are available to you. We will begin a project to convert to Policy Tech in the coming months, until you hear otherwise, please continue to use the Platte Valley Landing page link to our policy system.