Join us in the Medical Plaza lobby on Thursday, January 26 from 4 – 7 p.m. for an open house and tours of our new medical office spaces. The Brighton Chamber of Commerce will hold a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 4:30 p.m. and the new offices in both Medical Plazas will be open for tours and meet-and-greets with physicians and staff. There will be music, hors d’oeuvres, and a photographer to update your professional profile photo. Please RSVP by Friday, January 20 by calling 303-498-1481 or online.
Starting today, January 17, when you call the current PVMC HELP Desk number (x4357) for computer assistance your call will route through SCL Health’s Technical Assistance Center (TAC).
Here’s what you can expect when you call:
You will be greeted by an automated voice system. Choose the appropriate prompts to direct you a TAC analyst. These individuals have been trained to provide quality customer service and have the necessary tools and resources to assist you.
What information is needed?
To best assist you, these basic troubleshooting questions will be asked:
– What is your user ID (Network login)? – Where are you located? – What is a good 10-digit contact number? – What is the issue you are having? – What is the specific application you are accessing? – When was the last time you had access/the application worked? – If it is a printing issue, what are you trying to print? – What is the IP address/workstation ID of your computer and/or printer? – What does the error message say? – Are there other people having the same issue? – Do you have a workaround until further assistance arrives? – Is this affecting patient care/financials?
What happens next?
The TAC analyst will do his/her best to resolve your technical issue. If they determine it requires the assistance of additional teams, you will be informed of next steps and will receive an estimated time frame for resolution. You will also receive an incident number so you can keep track and reference it if needed. If you provided your email address, you will also receive an email with any updates to your issue.
The reason for the move to the TAC is tracking and system-wide support. TAC members are able to analyze system concerns because they have the global perspective. This allows team members a much broader view of what’s happening with all systems which allows better support. In addition, there are over 30 members who work at the TAC which means a larger pool of support techs to help you get immediate response.
This change does mean, however, that Platte Valley will no longer have in-person IS support. If there are specific Platte Valley-related issues, they will get routed back to an in-house Platte Valley analyst.
“Our goal is customer service,” explains IT Site Director Tim Brannigan. “We’re focused on trying to get first call resolution from the TAC whenever possible to minimize the amount of time tickets are open. This new process also allows us to evaluate performance, look for improvement areas, and more appropriately give priority to issues. We know it’s a big change, but we’re asking for cooperation and patience.”
For additional information and tips for using TAC, download this brochure now.
Welcome 2017…..What an exciting time for Platte Valley Medical Center. As things around us may be changing, what remains constant is our Behavior Standards which drive the way we Focus on Our Patients and Families, the Way We Conduct Ourselves, how we Recognize and Reward Others, How we Pursue Excellent Performance, Accept Ownership of the Organizations Success, and lastly, how we Communicate Effectively.
For January, let’s remember: I am focused on our patients/customers/clients
- In every interaction, I acknowledge the person, introduce myself, provide explanations, set expectations and thank them
- I protect their personal privacy and information privacy
- I make every effort to address their needs and wants while promoting a positive PVMC experience
- I show them that I care by expressing concern, empathy and taking initiative to solve their problems.
The WHY we come to PMVC every day is exemplified in the behaviors we promote. Focus on those we have the opportunity to serve every day!
If anyone has gone above and beyond for those we serve, and are LIVING THE STANDARDS, please share your stories…..we want to hear from you.
Christine Salvi, BSN
Director of Patient Experience
- Associates – Buy a 3 pack of 60 minute massages for $87 (a savings of $24!)**
- Community – Buy a 3 pack of 60 minute massages for $126 (a savings of $33!)
Purchase this promotional 3 pack in the Cashier’s office in the main hospital, or at the Patient Access Service Center inside Medical Plaza 2, suite 100. Make an appointment by calling 303-498-3000.
Promotion expires Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
**Associates price only apply for self or spouse.
In order to remain focused on our patients, we’re asking staff who park in the Emergency lot to only park in the back two rows — the employee section. Recently, we’ve seen employee cars in the front rows — these are designated for our patients and guests. If the ED lot and the North Employee Lot are full, consider parking on the South side of the building in one of the new lots. You’re sure to find plenty of parking opportunities there.
Thanks for accepting ownership of our success by parking further away and placing our patients first. Your heart may thank you too 🙂