When: Tuesday Night (2/7) / Wednesday Morning (2/8) Midnight
IMPACT: The service interruption will last approximately 60 minutes. ALL Hospital Wireless including Biomed equipment and other devices connected to our Hospital Wireless Network will experience a brief wireless interruption during this time. (e.g. Spectralink Phones, Alaris Pumps, Mobile Registration Carts, eSignature iPads, etc.)
- Cell Phone service and Desk Unit Phones will NOT be affected.
- Alaris pumps will work normally, however data will not flow between Epic and the pump.
AFFECTED Areas: All PVMC Hospital Campus Areas
Reason: Planned wireless software maintenance
- Transition to hardwired devices/connections where possible prior to Midnight interruption (e.g. use desk phones)
- For any workflows dependent on wireless connectivity, transition to a workflow that does not require wireless connectivity
- Save work on wireless devices prior to Midnight
- If you experience issues please call TAC: ext. 68282 (855-866-8282)
- Call codes overhead, as needed
- Page a provider to the Spectralink phones during or immediately prior to the downtime