What a better way to volunteer, than participating in the Girls’ Night Out tradition!
Registration is now open for the 7th Annual Girls’ Night Out, and we are in need of volunteers. This week we are specifically looking for two volunteers who are able to drive our golf cart shuttles to pick up our guests in the parking lot. To volunteer for this position, you must have a valid driver’s license. We are also looking for a volunteer who can help our runner with some errands on the day of Girls’ Night Out. If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please let us know in the “Other Volunteer Opportunities” section of your form. If you have already signed up and are interested, please let Evelyn know.
This year’s theme is “Sisterhood: We’re Better Together.”
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Inspirational speaker Nicole DeBoom will present The Life Fitness Balance: How to maintain your own health above all else. Nicole is a positivity guru and helps women find inspiration, confidence and courage. Nicole will also lead a quick Yoga class with Karen Vizyak!
- Live entertainment by Rollie Street Scandal band
- More booths and activities in the Healing Garden
- Mini breakout sessions: Yoga, Mind-Body, Live Cooking Show
- Art Therapy with Creative U
- Craft Beer with Big Choice Brewery
We will need more than 100 volunteers to make this event successful. There are a variety of ways you can help. By volunteering, you will receive a free meal, a free t-shirt, be able to experience the event, and be eligible for a special door prize drawing! To volunteer: register online or by calling x1481.
Guest registration is now open! If you would like to attend Girls’ Night Out as a guest, you can sign up online. Tickets are $5, and your donation goes directly to the Platte Valley Medical Center Foundation Women’s Services Fund and gives us the opportunity to expand women’s services in our community.