The escape room brings cyber security concepts and training focused on real world scenarios in a unique and fun way. Teamwork is essential and the more you have helping, the better chance you have of solving it together. We recommend no more than 7 and no fewer than two. Finish the fastest and win a prize from the SCL Health Store!
As in past years we will be presenting a new topic of interest every week. This years topics are;
Week 1 – Phone call Attacks and Scams.
Week 2 – Smart Home Devices.
Week 3 – What is CEO Phishing Fraud?
Week 4 – Securing Today’s Online Kids.
Escape Room Details
Sign-up here and put your escape room skills to the test! To book your team for a specific time slot, please follow these directions: Each day listed below has one hour time slots available between the times and days listed.
- Click the Escape Room Calendar link below.
- The Google calendar window that opens will default to current date, so scroll until you see the date in October you wish to book.
- Available time slots for that date will appear in grey. If nothing is showing, that means those time slots have already been reserved. Try and find another date that works.
- Click the hour time slot you wish to reserve (first come, first reserved!)
- In the appointment window that opens, you can put your Team Name (be as creative as you’d like!) in the Description block and then click Save. This will save the event to your SCL Health Google calendar.
- If you wish to add that appointment to other members of your team, simply open the invite in your calendar and click Add Guests.
PVMC Escape Room Calendar
Thurs Oct 4th – hourly slots available from 12pm – 5pm Platte Valley Conference Room B
Friday Oct 12th – hourly slots available from 9am to 1pm Platte Valley Conference Room B
Thurs Oct 25th – hourly slots available from 12pm – 4pm Platte Valley Conf Room B