This is a firm deadline! The flu vaccine is mandatory unless you have an approved exemption. There are only two “approved” exemptions for the influenza vaccination
- a documented, severe (life-threatening) allergy to eggs or to other components of the influenza vaccine
- a history of Guillain-Barre Syndrome within six weeks following a previous dose of influenza vaccine.
- Please contact Employee Health at x1495 as soon as possible if you have an exemption.
The seasonal flu vaccine is free for all employees. Each employee who receives the vaccination will also receive candy and a fountain drink coupon. Vaccines are available on the following dates:
- October 2, 6, & 10 from 6:30 – 11 a.m. in Conf. Rm C
- October 12 from 6:30 – 11 a.m. in Conf. Rm B.
- For night shift staff, the House Supervisor will be available to give the shot
We also have a few community clinics available:
- Walk-In & Drive Thru Clinic: Saturday, September 30, 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Walk-In Only, Saturday, October 21, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Kid’s Clinics (for children 10 or under and their families)*
Mondays, October 2, 9, 16, & 23, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
*appointment required for kids clinic only, call X3590 to schedule.
- Off-Site Clinics
Fort Lupton Rec Center, October 2, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Eagle View Adult Center, October 5, 8 – 11 a.m.
If you’d like to get your flu shot from a non-PVMC clinic, you will need to bring in proof of your vaccination in order to be compliant.