The Mobile Mammography Van is coming to Ft Lupton!
Location: Walk Right In Clinic (next to Safeway) 1425 Dexter St. in Fort Lupton
Date: Wednesday, August 23
Time: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Mammograms are one of the most important health screenings women age 40 and older can have – not because they prevent cancer, but because they save lives by detecting the disease as early as possible. In fact, finding breast cancer early reduces a woman’s risk of dying from the disease by 25-30% if not more. With the convenience of Saint Joseph Hospital’s mobile mammography unit, there is no reason to miss getting a potentially life-saving mammogram.
Ease & Convenience
- Appointments in as little as 15 minutes.
- No physician order needed if you are age 40 or older.
- Some of the latest technologies, including 3D digital mammography and breast density measurement, that make getting a mammogram easier while producing more accurate diagnostic results.
- Little or no cost as most insurance plans will cover the entire cost of the screening. We accept Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance.
- Fast results – typically back in 72 hours or less.
- Direct access to all the services and support of Saint Joseph Hospital’s and Platte Valley Medical Center’s award-winning breast care center.
It’s Time for a Mammogram! Reserve your appointment today, call 303-857-7873.