Nurses/CNAs/MAs are needed to help staff upcoming biometric screening dates, to help take down height/weight and blood pressures on 10/6 and 10/7 from 5:30 – 10:15 a.m., Saturday 10/10 from 6:30 – 10:15 a.m. and Monday, 10/12 from 5:30 – 8:15 a.m. Contact Peggy Jarrett at x3590 if you are interested in working any of these dates.
Nurses are also needed to staff flu clinics, to administer the flu vaccine (both shot and mist). Be prepared to arrive 15-30 minutes early for flu clinic dates to allow for set up. Some clinics are at PVMC and some are off site at local Brighton businesses0.
Biometrics – RNs, MAs, or CNAs
- Tues Oct 6, 5:30- 10:15 a.m.- 3 people needed
- Wed Oct 7, 5:30-10:15 a.m.- 2 people needed
PVMC on-site flu clinic – RNs only
- Sat Sept. 26th from 9:30 a.m.- 2:30 p.m.- 1 nurse
Off-site Business flu clinics
One more nurse is needed for the following clinics:
- Mon Sept 28th from 9:30 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.- City of Ft. Lupton (Rec Center)
- Wed Sept 30th from 2:30-6:30 p.m.- Ft. Lupton Schools
- Wed Oct 7th from 1:30-4:30 p.m. Sparboe
- Thu Oct 8th from 3:45- 5:15 p.m.- Buckner/ Wadsworth
- Thu Oct 8th from 3:30- 7:30 p.m. Ft. Lupton Schools
- Mon Oct 12th from 1:45-3:15 p.m.- OFR
All of these shifts will be paid. Call Peggy at x3590 for available times and dates.