ATTENTION – eSUMMIT DOWNTIME NOTICE
Saturday, September 9th
Beginning: 8:30 p.m. (2030) MT
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE SYSTEM IS AVAILABLE
The downtime will last approximately 8.5 hours,
which includes recovery time.
All Care Sites and Clinics
The eSummit Prod icon will not be accessible during the downtime. eSummit Shadow Read-Only (SRO) will be available and will include a coordinated downtime recovery.
The Landing will be accessible.
- Don’t use eSummit beginning at 2030 MT and until you are notified.
- Don’t place any orders in eSummit including Lab, X-Ray, etc.
- Don’t open document links in Chart Review.
- Don’t scan documents into eSummit until the downtime is complete.
- Print out eSummit Downtime eMAR report, as needed, an hour before downtime.
- Use Read-Only eSummit to view patient information.
- Continue to use downtime procedures until you receive the all clear.
- Ensure your unit has an adequate supply of downtime forms.
- Use Lab Requisition forms.
- Continue to use POC devices (i.e., Glucometers, iStats, etc.).
- If a document is needed for patient care, please call the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and ask them to page the OnBase team. Please provide TAC with the following information:
- Patient MRN
- Document ID number
- Email or fax number to send document
- Contact name and phone number if the OnBase team has questions
- Stork End Users that document in WatchChild should refer to the “Documenting in WatchChild during eSummit Downtime” Tip Sheet.
If you have any issues, please call the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at 855-866-8282.