To all SCL Health Associates,
The following policies were approved by the SCL Health Executive Integrity & Compliance Committee (EICC) on August 8, 2017. These are systemwide policies that apply to all associates throughout SCL Health.
- All Associates – Please review those policies that are relevant to your job and work area.
- Leaders – Discuss in team meetings as relevant to ensure broadest communication and dissemination.
- Policy Document Owners – Contact your local Document Control Administrator (DCA) to archive any local policies that are replaced by these systemwide policies.
(Please note: Use Internet Explorer as default web browser, not Chrome.)
Click here to view the SCL Health Policy Change Summary
NEW SCL Health Policies
- Applicability of Health System Policies and Procedures – SCL Health
- Attendance – SCL Health
- Family Medical Leave – SCL Health
- Family Medical Leave of Absence Compensation – SCL Health
- Military Leave, USERRA – SCL Health
- Other State, Federal and Company-Discretionary Leave of Absence – SCL Health
- Pharmaceutical Billing Information Maintenance – SCL Health
REVISED SCL Health Policies
- Capital Project Contingency Management – SCL Health
- Credit Card and Revolving Credit – SCL Health
- HIPAA – Breach Notification – SCL Health
- HIPAA – Sanctions – SCL Health
- Information Security Risk Management – SCL Health
- Referral Source Arrangement Training – SCL Health
REVISED Supporting Documents
- Drug Screen Consent – SCL Health – Form – This is a corresponding form to the Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace – SCL Health policy.
The following are corresponding supporting documents to the Clinical Downtime – SCL Health policy:
- Acute Downtime Recovery Chart – SCL Health – Supporting Document
- Ambulatory Downtime Recovery – SCL Health – Supporting Document
- Anesthesia Recovery – SCL Health – Supporting Document
ARCHIVED SCL Health Policies