Beginning this Sunday June 3, the Silver Aspen Bistro will have temporary restricted hours. In order to accommodate the needs of our patients, visitors and staff, the Bistro associates have created a process to make sure you’ll still be able to get great food and drinks when you need them.
Restricted Bistro hours are as follows:
Monday – Friday: 5:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: CLOSED
If you need food, Starbucks coffee, or beverages between the hours of 2:30 – 7 p.m. on weekdays, or 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. on weekends and holidays, please follow this process:
1. Choose the items you want from the available menus (these will be emailed out to all staff and in stock at the pastry case).
2. Call Extension 1111 to place your order.
3. Give the phone operator a phone number to call when your meal is ready. (If you want Grab & Go or Starbucks menu items, head down to the Bistro after placing your order. There is no need for a call back, please give us a few minutes to complete your order.)
4. When your order is ready we will call you to pick it up from the Bistro. We will cash you out at the register.
5. You may pay with cash, credit/debit card, or your payroll deduct badge.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call DeNae Alva at 303-498-1682. Thank you for your patience during this time as we ramp up our staffing to better serve you.