By now, many of us have taken the time to complete our system survey, The View From You. In fact, we currently have a 67% completion rate – the 2nd highest participation rate in the Front Range region! As always, we strive to hit 100% participation rates. Now is the time to ask yourself, what is working well and what opportunities do we have as an organization to improve.
What happens if we reach each participation milestone?
- We will draw for 6 prizes every Friday. Those six winners will receive either a SCL Store gift certificate, Kindle, Fit Bit or Echo Dot.
- Department Goals: Those departments that reach 70% participation will receive snacks for the entire department. Those that reach 80% – get a pizza party.
- Overall Hospital: If we reach 75% participate rate, we will do a Jelly Belly party for the entire hospital. If we reach 80% – Platte Valley T-shirts for all staff. IF we reach 90% – BOTH!
- To encourage some healthy competition, if Platte Valley has the highest participation rates of all the Denver Care Sites – Pizza Party for the entire Hospital!
You should have received an email on Tuesday September 4, from Press Ganey, our survey vendor, containing a link to the online survey and a unique password. To access the confidential survey from your work computer, simply click the link and enter the unique password provided in the email. This password is unique to you so please do not share or forward it to other associates.
Additionally, we wanted to share some Key Terms with you to assist you when filling out the survey. You can also find a link to these key terms on top of the first page of the survey. When you see the term…
- Organization: consider SCL Health.
- Senior Management: If you work at a care site, consider senior management to be the members of the senior leadership team which includes the Care Site President, Chief Nursing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Finance, Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of Mission Integration.
- The person I report to: consider the person you report to directly; the person who conducts your performance evaluation.
- Work unit: consider the group of employees you work with on a regular basis, usually reporting to one manager.
- Associates: consider the people who work for SCL Health.