It’s that time of year again, time to share your thoughts and opinions on your unit, team, work environment and Platte Valley. Ask yourself, what is working well and what opportunities do we have as an organization to improve?
You should have received an email on Tuesday September 4, from Press Ganey, our survey vendor, containing a link to the online survey and a unique password. To access the confidential survey from your work computer, simply click the link and enter the unique password provided in the email. This password is unique to you so please do not share or forward it to other associates.
Additionally, we wanted to share some Key Terms with you to assist you when filling out the survey. You can also find a link to these key terms on top of the first page of the survey. When you see the term…
- Organization: consider SCL Health.
- Senior Management: If you work at a care site, consider senior management to be the members of the senior leadership team which includes the Care Site President, Chief Nursing Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Vice President of Finance, Chief Medical Officer, Vice President of Mission Integration.
- The person I report to: consider the person you report to directly; the person who conducts your performance evaluation.
- Work unit: consider the group of employees you work with on a regular basis, usually reporting to one manager.
- Associates: consider the people who work for SCL Health.
At Platte Valley, we will be having prize drawing each week for those who participated in taking the survey. Some of the prizes include a Fitbit, Echo Dot, as well as other great items. Keep an eye on your email and the ICE for the announcement each week of how we are doing overall as an organization as well as our prize winners.