Two planned downtimes will take place this week. Please review the following details:
The Kronos Time Keeper and Analytics systems will be unavailable on Wednesday, January 24, from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. MST, in order to apply Kronos application patches needed to enhance Kronos tasks.
What to do during downtime:
- Time clocks will continue to accept and store punches. Associates should continue to punch in and out as normal. Punches will become available shortly after the system returns.
- Associates, timekeepers and managers should keep track of any missed punches or timecard edits that will need to be entered after system returns. These will need to be entered by the timekeeper or manager.
- It is recommended that each manager determine the best way for his/her team to keep track of these edits/corrections and get them entered in time for associate and manager review and approval. It is also recommended that this be entered as soon as possible after the system returns and not be left until the end of the pay period.
- One option for keeping track of edits/corrections is to utilize the Payroll Adjustment form. This form should be turned in to the timekeeper or manager for entry after the downtime is complete.
- All associates should carefully review their timecards before the end of the pay period, February 10, 2018, so any issues or questions can be resolved/answered in time for the next payroll.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete this necessary downtime. If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) by calling 303-866-8282 or 855-866-8282, or by using the “Let’s Chat” live text chat option (from The Landing, click on Technical Support, then Let’s Chat).
There will be a Lawson downtime on Thursday January 25 beginning at 8:00 p.m. MT for system maintenance. The downtime will last approximately 4 hours. Lawson applications will not be available during the downtime.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) at 855-866-8282.