This year’s theme is “Sisterhood: We’re Better Together.”
WHAT’S NEW THIS YEAR?
- Inspirational speaker Nicole DeBoom will present The Life Fitness Balance: How to maintain your own health above all else. Nicole is a positivity guru and helps women find inspiration, confidence and courage. Nicole will also lead a quick Yoga class with Karen Vizyak!
- Live entertainment by Rollie Street Scandal band
- More booths and activities in the Healing Garden
- Mini breakout sessions: Yoga, Mind-Body, Live Cooking Show
- Art Therapy with Creative U
- Beer Garden with Big Choice Brewery
We will need more than 100 volunteers to make this event successful. There are a variety of ways you can help. By volunteering, you will receive a free meal, a free t-shirt, be able to experience the event, and be eligible for a special door prize drawing! To volunteer: register online or by calling x1481.
Guest registration is now open! If you would like to attend Girls’ Night Out as a guest, you can sign up online. Tickets are $5, and your donation goes directly to the Platte Valley Medical Center Foundation Women’s Services Fund and gives us the opportunity to expand women’s services in our community.